The Modern Hunter Gatherer Plucking Our Native Passionfruit from Obscurity I can’t figure out why everyone in the continental United States doesn’t know we have a native passionfruit. It sho...
- 3 ripe maypops, juiced (or substitute 3 tablespoons storebought passionfruit juice)
- 3 shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon of white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of whole grain mustard, such as Lusty Monk
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of a good, vibrant olive oil
Whisk everything but the oil in a mixing bowl until fully combined. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking. Serve with your dish of choice.